The complete equipment of our facilities and our excellent location, overlooking the beach and the Peñón de Ifach, make us a reference hotel on the Costa Blanca.
Elegance is not something that can be taken off and put on. That's why at AR Diamante Beach we strive to add a personal touch to all our rooms, so that you wake up and go to bed surrounded by style.
Beach or pool? Better both. In our outdoor facilities you can enjoy three swimming pools, one of them for the little ones, in a private area surrounded by palm trees and equipped with all the comforts: sun loungers, umbrellas, cafeteria and cocktail service, entertainment... Everything, just a few meters from the beach, so that when it comes to choosing, you choose to enjoy it all.
From 30 November while there are rooms available at Hotel AR Diamante Beach****s.
- 3-4 nights: Prices on the website of the link per person per night in PC
- 1-2 nights: Prices on the website of the link per person per night in PC
Single rooms have an additional supplement.
Payment and cancellation conditions:
- 25% of the price will be charged at the time of booking and the remaining 75% two months prior to the event.
- Free cancellation up to 3 months before entry. Consult for later cancellations. Reservations with exclusive rate for this event. In case of reservations outside this rate, it will proceed to its automatic cancellation. From the second reservation modification, €5/modification will be added to the total to be paid.
How to book?
BOOK YOUR ROOM CLICK HERE
IMPORTANT NOTE: EXCLUSIVE RATE FOR THOSE ATTENDING THE EVENT. IN CASE OF IDENTIFYING THE CONTRARY AND NOT PRESENTING THE FULLPASS AT CHECK-IN, THE RESERVATION WILL BE CANCELLED.